Become an OST Observer - It's Easy!
- Join the Oregon Season Tracker Program and become part of a local community of citizen science observers. Just fill out the online registration. Don't forget to click send at the end. Volunteers receive the OST Observer newsletter, learn of upcoming trainings, and contribute data to Oregon and National research.
- Learn how to be an observer:
a. Self train
- CoCoRaHS is easy to learn online or attend a class
- Nature's Notebook is a little more challenging,
we recommend attending a class.
b. Attend a class:
- check calendar of upcoming trainings
3. Start reporting your observations!
As an educator in a school or non-formal setting: